We recommend not leaving it any later than 4 months beforehand. On average 6 months before is a good time to start a conversation with us, ask questions and check timings.
Which printing methods do you offer? Foil, letterpress, digital, one or two colour ink, raised print, embossing, laser. We cover various techniques, our website online ordering allows foil and digital printing, if you are after letterpress or other say hello for custom quotes.
Can I change the wording font? You may mix and match any wording font you see on another invitation design or download our font selection.
Foil printing area? Would you like to use more foil, no problem, however check with us first before purchasing online as foil is generally limited to the area of your names. A larger area may cost more.
When should I send out the invitations? Today the modern way is 6 - 8 weeks prior. We find most brides like to stay with tradition and send out 10 - 12 weeks beforehand, especially if a save the date hasn’t gone out it’s a good idea to be earlier than later.
A save the date card is also a good way to prepare your guests that are interstate and overseas so they have time to make plans.
Generally sent between 6 - 12 months ahead of time depending on how many out of town guests there are and location of wedding.
When should I place my order? Between 4 - 6 months prior to your wedding day.
How do I place an order? You're welcome to place orders online, contact us to put quotes together, or visit our Adelaide based showroom.
How long should I allow from placing my order until delivery? Allow around 3 - 5 weeks, sometimes it is quicker. If you’re in a rush chat with us.
Do you have a shop or showroom to visit? We mainly service customers Australia wide but also have an Adelaide based showroom and studio:
517B Magill Road, Tranmere, SA, 5073, by appointment.
If you would like to receive a free sample kit simply click here to order.
International orders outside of Australlia will incur a $10AUD fee through checkout, the cost deducted from your invoice if you choose to go ahead with an order.
- Orders can be placed online, by email or phone. Asking questions and checking details is a normal part of the process, we’re good on the details and are perfectionists at heart. We are also able to finalise quotes and then we’ll step you through our simple and easy process. Once payment is received the ball starts rolling straight away.
- Initial proofs will be emailed as a PDF within 3-5 working days.
- Changes required are best sent by return email to limit mistakes and extra time.
- Once final sign off has been received, your stationery will be printed with 14 days. Allow an extra week for foil,letterpress or special print techniques.
- If extra items are required such as ribbon tying, calligraphy, lined envelopes etc allow an additional 5 working days.
- Stationery will be dispatched once the final balance has been received.
- For a faster turn-around, a surcharge may apply, check with us on scdedule, we always aim to fit everyone in.
- Shipping costs are additional based on the size of the order. These are calculated upon quote request or through the online checkout. Orders are delivered via courier with signature required.
Good to note
- Allow for extra invites - we suggest a minimum of 10. For misspelt guest names, inviting further guests and as a keepsake.
- Allow some time after receiving your order to collate the various pieces, this may include; writing guests names, tying ribbon, sealing envelopes, RSVP stamps, preparing guest address stickers.
Postage - A5 or a 15cm square invite requires extra postage, in Australia 2 stamps are required.
Invitation size 18cm x 12cm - requires 1 stamp. We can adapt any designs to these sizes.
We’re here to help and look forward to working with you.